Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm so excited that I get to go spend time with my Dad, Karen, and the babies. =) I couldn't be happier.  



 
I am just waiting right now for Karen to IM me so I can head my little way up there and see them all. Me and Karen, I think, are going to Hot Springs because Karen wants to get her nails done. It's going to be a blast for sure. I am hoping that she will let me take some pictures so I can capture our fun day. I need just a girls day out even if I don't do anything. Lol. I'm just going to keep Karen company.  I am just sitting right now in my living room and just relaxing. Andrew was looking on the National Weather Service and said that we are supposed to get some freezing rain (60%) on Friday morning. I hope we get some winter weather for this Christmas season.  I miss being in school and can't wait to return. I am going to work so hard this semester, it's going to be unreal! I applied for a job with Home Instead which is a place where caregiver's are assigned to take care of the elderly. It's what Jonathan, Andrew's brother, works at and I am hoping I get a call back. I need to get some money so I can get my car fixed cause I don't want to use my refund check when I get in February from school for it all. I want to be able to pay it with my own hard earned money. I can't wait for this spring semester to be over with since I will be graduating with my Associates in Business Office Technology. =) It's going to be a blast. Plus, I want to save up some money so I can go with my Dad & Karen to go see Elizabeth, my sister, graduate from UNCW. It's going to be one eventful new year for me in 2011. I just hope that me and Andrew get the job at Home Instead. =) That would be wonderful and make us productive. Lol. I hate sitting around at home doing nothing and just watching shows or blogging. It get s old. That is why I want a job. I applied at so many places where I live, but so far. No luck. Well, I think I'm going to end it here before I keep on typing. This is for sure, the longest blog I have ever written. =P

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment